Presented at the Experimental Biology Symposium Activity-Dependent Plasticity in Central Homeostatic Systems, San Francisco, USA, April 2006.
EXERCISE TRAINING AND SYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM ACTIVITY: EVIDENCE FOR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY DEPENDENT NEURAL PLASTICITY
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2007
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 377–384, April 2007
How to Cite
Mueller, P. J. (2007), EXERCISE TRAINING AND SYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM ACTIVITY: EVIDENCE FOR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY DEPENDENT NEURAL PLASTICITY. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 34: 377–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2007.04590.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2007
- Received 14 June 2006; revision 17 November 2006; accepted 5 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.