ROSIGLITAZONE, AN AGONIST OF PEROXISOME PROLIFERATOR-ACTIVATED RECEPTOR-GAMMA, PREVENTS CONTRALATERAL TESTICULAR ISCHAEMIA–REPERFUSION INJURY IN PREPUBERTAL RATS
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 34, Issue 5-6, pages 457–461, May 2007
How to Cite
Inan, M., Basaran, U., Dokmeci, D., Kanter, M., Yalcin, O., Aydogdu, N. and Turan, N. (2007), ROSIGLITAZONE, AN AGONIST OF PEROXISOME PROLIFERATOR-ACTIVATED RECEPTOR-GAMMA, PREVENTS CONTRALATERAL TESTICULAR ISCHAEMIA–REPERFUSION INJURY IN PREPUBERTAL RATS. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 34: 457–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2007.04594.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
- Received 7 August 2006; revision 18 October 2006; accepted 2 November 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.