PROTECTIVE EFFECTS OF ICARIIN AGAINST LEARNING AND MEMORY DEFICITS INDUCED BY ALUMINIUM IN RATS
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2007
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 792–795, August 2007
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Nie, J., Gong, Q.-H., Lu, Y.-F., Wu, Q. and Shi, J.-S. (2007), PROTECTIVE EFFECTS OF ICARIIN AGAINST LEARNING AND MEMORY DEFICITS INDUCED BY ALUMINIUM IN RATS. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 34: 792–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2007.04647.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2007
- Received 1 December 2006; revision 20 January 2007; accepted 29 January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.