EFFECTS OF THE NOVEL SYMBIOTIC IMMUBALANCE AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT IN RELIEVING CLINICAL SYMPTOMS OF JAPNESE CEDAR POLLINOSIS: A PILOT STUDY
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages S73–S75, November 2007
How to Cite
Otsuka, Y. and Pan, W. (2007), EFFECTS OF THE NOVEL SYMBIOTIC IMMUBALANCE AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT IN RELIEVING CLINICAL SYMPTOMS OF JAPNESE CEDAR POLLINOSIS: A PILOT STUDY. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 34: S73–S75. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2007.04785.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Received 29 December 2006; accepted 26 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.