IMIQUIMOD, A TOLL-LIKE RECEPTOR 7 LIGAND, INHIBITS AIRWAY REMODELLING IN A MURINE MODEL OF CHRONIC ASTHMA
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 43–48, January 2009
How to Cite
Du, Q., Zhou, L.-F., Chen, Z., Gu, X.-Y., Huang, M. and Yin, K.-S. (2009), IMIQUIMOD, A TOLL-LIKE RECEPTOR 7 LIGAND, INHIBITS AIRWAY REMODELLING IN A MURINE MODEL OF CHRONIC ASTHMA. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 36: 43–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2008.05027.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Received 9 November 2007; revision 6 June 2008; accepted 25 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!