MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS PROMOTE CARDIOMYOCYTE HYPERTROPHY IN VITRO THROUGH HYPOXIA-INDUCED PARACRINE MECHANISMS
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 176–180, February 2009
How to Cite
Xu, R.-X., Chen, X., Chen, J.-H., Han, Y. and Han, B.-M. (2009), MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS PROMOTE CARDIOMYOCYTE HYPERTROPHY IN VITRO THROUGH HYPOXIA-INDUCED PARACRINE MECHANISMS. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 36: 176–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2008.05041.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2008
- Received 20 September 2007; revision 16 July 2008; accepted 17 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.