GABAA AND GABAB RECEPTOR-MEDIATED INHIBITION OF SYMPATHETIC OUTFLOW IN THE PARAVENTRICULAR NUCLEUS IS BLUNTED IN CHRONIC HEART FAILURE
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 36, Issue 5-6, pages 516–522, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Wang, R.-J., Zeng, Q.-H., Wang, W.-Z. and Wang, W. (2009), GABAA AND GABAB RECEPTOR-MEDIATED INHIBITION OF SYMPATHETIC OUTFLOW IN THE PARAVENTRICULAR NUCLEUS IS BLUNTED IN CHRONIC HEART FAILURE. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 36: 516–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2008.05101.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received 16 April 2008; revision 22 September 2008; accepted 25 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.