This paper has been peer reviewed
Neuronal network properties underlying the generation of gasping
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1218–1228, December 2009
How to Cite
Peña, F. (2009), Neuronal network properties underlying the generation of gasping. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 36: 1218–1228. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2009.05301.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
- Received 9 February 2009; revision 7 September 2009; accepted 12 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.