This paper has been fully peer reviewed.
Visfatin is associated with lipid metabolic abnormalities in Lyon hypertensive rats
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 894–899, September 2010
How to Cite
Wang, P., Bai, C., Xu, Q.-Y., Xu, T.-Y., Su, D.-F., Sassard, J. and Miao, C.-Y. (2010), Visfatin is associated with lipid metabolic abnormalities in Lyon hypertensive rats. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 37: 894–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2010.05402.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 23 February 2010; revision 19 April 2010; accepted 21 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!