Present address: Department of Cardiology, The 3rd People’s Hospital of Wuxi, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China.
A distinct AMP-activated protein kinase phosphorylation site characterizes cardiac hypertrophy induced by l-thyroxine and angiotensin II
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 919–925, September 2010
How to Cite
Jiang, S.-Y., Xu, M., Ma, X.-W., Xiao, H. and Zhang, Y.-Y. (2010), A distinct AMP-activated protein kinase phosphorylation site characterizes cardiac hypertrophy induced by l-thyroxine and angiotensin II. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 37: 919–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2010.05404.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
- Received 18 December 2009; revision 10 May 2010; accepted 12 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.