X-Q Tang and Y-K Ren contributed equally to this work.
Formaldehyde induces neurotoxicity to PC12 cells involving inhibition of paraoxonase-1 expression and activity
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 208–214, April 2011
How to Cite
Tang, X.-Q., Ren, Y.-K., Chen, R.-Q., Zhuang, Y.-Y., Fang, H.-R., Xu, J.-H., Wang, C.-Y. and Hu, B. (2011), Formaldehyde induces neurotoxicity to PC12 cells involving inhibition of paraoxonase-1 expression and activity. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 38: 208–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2011.05485.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2011 11:38PM EST
- Received 15 August 2010; revision 1 January 2011; accepted 19 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.