Neuroendocrine–immune disorder in type 2 diabetic patients with retinopathy
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 229–232, April 2011
How to Cite
Obulkasim, M., Turdi, A., Amat, N., Haxim, M., Eziz, R., Haji, H., Li, L., Chen, X., Upur, H. and Ren, J. (2011), Neuroendocrine–immune disorder in type 2 diabetic patients with retinopathy. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 38: 229–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2011.05490.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 12:58AM EST
- Received 24 November 2010; revision 6 January 2011; accepted 25 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.