Adenosine A2A receptor antagonists are broad facilitators of antinicotinic neuromuscular blockade monitored either with 2 Hz train-of-four or 50 Hz tetanic stimuli
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology © 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 869–877, October 2012
How to Cite
Pereira, M. W., Correia-de-Sá, P. and Alves-Do-Prado, W. (2012), Adenosine A2A receptor antagonists are broad facilitators of antinicotinic neuromuscular blockade monitored either with 2 Hz train-of-four or 50 Hz tetanic stimuli. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 39: 869–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2012.12004.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Araucaria Foundation and Foundation of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.