Technetium-99 conjugated with methylene diphosphonate inhibits receptor activator of nuclear factor-κB ligand-induced osteoclastogenesis
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology © 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 886–893, October 2012
How to Cite
Gong, W., Dou, H., Liu, X., Sun, L. and Hou, Y. (2012), Technetium-99 conjugated with methylene diphosphonate inhibits receptor activator of nuclear factor-κB ligand-induced osteoclastogenesis. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 39: 886–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2012.12006.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90813036, 81072410
- Scientific Research Foundation of Graduate School of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CXZZ11–0036
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities . Grant Numbers: 1117021406, 1118021406, 1107021460, 1094021410
- Scientific Research Foundation of Graduate School of Nanjing University. Grant Number: 2010 CL04
Figure S1. Expression of CD51 in receptor activator of nuclear factor- κB ligand (RANKL)-induced osteoclastogenesis in RAW264.7 cells.
Figure S2. Anti-osteoclastogenic activity and toxicity of technetium-99 conjugated with methylene diphosphonate (99Tc-MDP) on bone marrow-derived-macrophages (BMM).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.