Generation of transgenic medaka using modified bacterial artificial chromosome
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Developmental Biologists
Development, Growth & Differentiation
Special Issue: Innovative techniques for the study of development
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 415–419, August 2008
How to Cite
Nakamura, S., Saito, D. and Tanaka, M. (2008), Generation of transgenic medaka using modified bacterial artificial chromosome. Development, Growth & Differentiation, 50: 415–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-169X.2008.01027.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Received 5 February 2008; revised 8 February 2008; accepted 27 February 2008.
- 2008. UTGB/medaka: genomic resource database for medaka biology. Nucl. Acids Res. 36, D747–D752. , , et al .
- 2008. Ensembl 2008. Nucl. Acids Res. 36, D707–D714. , , et al .
- 2007. The medaka draft genome and insights into vertebrate genome evolution. Nature 447, 714–719. , , et al .
- 2006. alx, a zebrafish homolog of Chx10, marks ipsilateral descending excitatory interneurons that participate in the regulation of spinal locomotor circuits. J. Neurosci. 26, 5684–5697. , &
- 2001. A highly efficient Escherichia coli-based chromosome engineering system adapted for recombinogenic targeting and subcloning of BAC DNA. Genomics 73, 56–65. , , et al .
- 2001. Construction of a BAC library derived from the inbred Hd-rR strain of the teleost fish, Oryzias latipes. Genes Genet. Syst. 76, 61–63. , , et al .
- 2007. The hotei mutation of medaka in the anti-Mullerian hormone receptor causes the dysregulation of germ cell and sexual development. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA 104, 9691–9696. , , et al .
- 2008. Sox9b/sox9a2-EGFP transgenic medaka reveals the morphological reorganization of the gonads and a common precursor of both the female and male supporting cells. Mol. Reprod. Dev. 75, 472–476. , , et al .
- 2002. A duplicated copy of DMRT1 in the sex-determining region of the Y chromosome of the medaka, Oryzias latipes. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA 99, 11 778–11 783. , , et al .
- 2007. The DNA sequence of medaka chromosome LG22. Genomics 89, 124–133. , , et al .
- 2001. Establishment of medaka (Oryzias latipes) transgenic lines with the expression of green fluorescent protein fluorescence exclusively in germ cells: a useful model to monitor germ cells in a live vertebrate. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA 98, 2544–2549. , , &