Method for electroporation for the early chick embryo
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Developmental Biologists
Development, Growth & Differentiation
Special Issue: Innovative techniques for the study of development
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 449–452, August 2008
How to Cite
Hatakeyama, J. and Shimamura, K. (2008), Method for electroporation for the early chick embryo. Development, Growth & Differentiation, 50: 449–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-169X.2008.01040.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2008
- Received 29 January 2008; revised 06 March 2008; accepted 11 March 2008.
- 2001. Improved method for chick whole-embryo culture using a filter paper carrier. Dev. Dyn. 220, 284–289. , , &
- 1987. Prolonged and simplified in vitro culture of explanted chick embryos. Anat. Embryol. 176, 45–52.
- 1951. A series of normal stages in the development of the chick embryo. J. Morph. 88, 49–92. &
- 2002. Early subdivision in the neural plate define distinct competence for inductive signals. Development 129, 83–93. , , , , &
- 1999. Efficient targeting of gene expression chick embryos by microelectroporation. Dev. Growth Differ. 41, 335–344. , , , , &
- 1997. Comparison of three nonviral transfection methods for foreign gene expression in early chicken embryos in ovo. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 230, 376–380. , , &
- 2004. Gain- and loss-of-function in chick embryos by electroporation. Mech. Dev. 121, 1137–1143. , , , &
- 1955. A new technique for the cultivation of the chick embryo in vitro. J. Embryol. Exp. Morph. 3, 325–331.
- 1993. Avian embryos. In: Essential Developmental Biology (eds C. D.Stern & P. W. H.Holland), pp. 50–53. IRL Press, Oxford, New York, Tokyo.
- 2005. The chick: a great model system becomes even greater. Dev. Cell 8, 9–17.
- 1992. An early marker of axial pattern in the chick embryo and its respecification by retinoic acid. Development 114, 841–852. &