Present address: The Stowers Institute for Medical Research, 1000 E. 50th St., Kansas City, MO 64110, USA.
Temporal and spatial expression patterns for the tumor suppressor Maspin and its binding partner interferon regulatory factor 6 during breast development
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Developmental Biologists
Development, Growth & Differentiation
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 473–481, June 2009
How to Cite
Bailey, C. M., Margaryan, N. V., Abbott, D. E., Schutte, B. C., Yang, B., Khalkhali-Ellis, Z. and Hendrix, M. J. C. (2009), Temporal and spatial expression patterns for the tumor suppressor Maspin and its binding partner interferon regulatory factor 6 during breast development. Development, Growth & Differentiation, 51: 473–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-169X.2009.01110.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Received 19 September 2008; revised 13 March 2009; accepted 16 March 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Periderm prevents pathological epithelial adhesions during embryogenesis, Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2014, 124, 9, 3891, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Maspin: molecular mechanisms and therapeutic implications, Cancer and Metastasis Reviews, 2012, 31, 3-4, 529, , , , , ,
- 3Maspin increases extracellular plasminogen activator activity associated with corneal fibroblasts and myofibroblasts, Experimental Eye Research, 2011, 93, 5, 618, , ,