Effects of understory dwarf bamboo on soil water and the growth of overstory trees in a dense secondary Betula ermanii forest, northern Japan
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2004
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 767–774, November 2003
How to Cite
Takahashi, K., Uemura, S., Suzuki, J.-I. and Hara, T. (2003), Effects of understory dwarf bamboo on soil water and the growth of overstory trees in a dense secondary Betula ermanii forest, northern Japan. Ecological Research, 18: 767–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1703.2003.00594.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2004
- Received 24 February 2003. Accepted 18 April 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!