Does seed production of spring ephemerals decrease when spring comes early?
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2004
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 255–259, March 2004
How to Cite
KUDO, G., NISHIKAWA, Y., KASAGI, T. and KOSUGE, S. (2004), Does seed production of spring ephemerals decrease when spring comes early?. Ecological Research, 19: 255–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1703.2003.00630.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2004
- Received 31 March 2003, Accepted 11 August 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!