Food habits and home range use of Japanese macaques on an island inhabited by deer
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 381–388, July 2004
How to Cite
TSUJI, Y. and TAKATSUKI, S. (2004), Food habits and home range use of Japanese macaques on an island inhabited by deer. Ecological Research, 19: 381–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1703.2004.00648.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Received 16 December 2002, Accepted 27 January 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!