Dragonfly species richness on man-made ponds: effects of pond size and pond age on newly established assemblages
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 461–467, September 2004
How to Cite
KADOYA, T., SUDA, S.-i. and WASHITANI, I. (2004), Dragonfly species richness on man-made ponds: effects of pond size and pond age on newly established assemblages. Ecological Research, 19: 461–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1703.2004.00659.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Received 9 July 2003, Accepted 29 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!