Environmental factors affecting dispersal, germination and distribution of Stipa capensis in the Negev Desert, Israel
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2004
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 533–540, September 2004
How to Cite
BOEKEN, B., ARIZA, C., GUTTERMAN, Y. and ZAADY, E. (2004), Environmental factors affecting dispersal, germination and distribution of Stipa capensis in the Negev Desert, Israel. Ecological Research, 19: 533–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1703.2004.00666.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2004
- Received 25 July 2003, Accepted 26 April 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!