Nurse—doctor relationships in multidisciplinary teams: Ideal or real?
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 33–39, March 1996
How to Cite
Warelow, P. J. (1996), Nurse—doctor relationships in multidisciplinary teams: Ideal or real?. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 2: 33–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.1996.tb00019.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication November 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!