The attitudes, concerns, gloving practices and knowledge of nurses in a Taiwanese hospital regarding AIDS and HIV
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 32–38, February 2004
How to Cite
Juan, C.-W., Siebers, R., Wu, F. F.-S., Wu, C.-J., Chang, Y.-J. and Chao, C. (2004), The attitudes, concerns, gloving practices and knowledge of nurses in a Taiwanese hospital regarding AIDS and HIV. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 10: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2003.00455.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Accepted for publication July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!