The perceived needs of Jordanian families of hospitalized, critically ill patients
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2004
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 64–71, April 2004
How to Cite
Al-Hassan, M. A. and Hweidi, I. M. (2004), The perceived needs of Jordanian families of hospitalized, critically ill patients. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 10: 64–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2003.00460.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2004
- Accepted for publication August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.