Physical and chemical restraints in acute care: Their potential impact on the rehabilitation of older people
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 95–101, June 2005
How to Cite
Mott, S., Poole, J. and Kenrick, M. (2005), Physical and chemical restraints in acute care: Their potential impact on the rehabilitation of older people. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 11: 95–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2005.00510.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!