Adopting a constructivist approach to grounded theory: Implications for research design
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 8–13, February 2006
How to Cite
Mills, J., Bonner, A. and Francis, K. (2006), Adopting a constructivist approach to grounded theory: Implications for research design. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 12: 8–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2006.00543.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!