Multidimensional structures of comprehensive accessibility of community support for people with mental disorders in Japan: A nationwide investigation
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 14–20, February 2006
How to Cite
Morita, T. and Yamazaki, H. (2006), Multidimensional structures of comprehensive accessibility of community support for people with mental disorders in Japan: A nationwide investigation. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 12: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2006.00544.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.