Self-reported subjective sleep quality and fatigue in patients with peritoneal dialysis treatment at home
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 143–152, June 2006
How to Cite
Yngman-Uhlin, P. and Edéll-Gustafsson, U. (2006), Self-reported subjective sleep quality and fatigue in patients with peritoneal dialysis treatment at home. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 12: 143–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2006.00566.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.