Development of palliative care in India: An overview
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 241–246, August 2006
How to Cite
Shanmugasundaram, S., Chapman, Y. and O’Connor, M. (2006), Development of palliative care in India: An overview. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 12: 241–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2006.00576.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.