Nursing and medical staff knowledge regarding the monitoring and management of accidental or exposure hypothermia in adult major trauma patients
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2006
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 308–318, December 2006
How to Cite
Ireland, S., Murdoch, K., Ormrod, P., Saliba, E., Endacott, R., Fitzgerald, M. and Cameron, P. (2006), Nursing and medical staff knowledge regarding the monitoring and management of accidental or exposure hypothermia in adult major trauma patients. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 12: 308–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2006.00589.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.