Getting on with life: Accepting the permanency of an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2007
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 166–172, June 2007
How to Cite
Williams, A. M., Young, J., Nikoletti, S. and McRae, S. (2007), Getting on with life: Accepting the permanency of an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 13: 166–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2007.00622.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.