Daily rehabilitation nursing increases the nursing time spent on residents
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2008
2008 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 157–164, April 2008
How to Cite
Vähäkangas, P., Noro, A. and Finne-Soveri, H. (2008), Daily rehabilitation nursing increases the nursing time spent on residents. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 14: 157–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2008.00679.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.