The paper was presented at the 5th conference of the African Honour Society of Nursing, ERATA hotel, Accra, Ghana, 8th–11th august, 2005
Professional nurses' opinion on research and research utilization for promoting quality nursing care in selected teaching hospitals in Nigeria
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 243–255, June 2008
How to Cite
Ofi, B., Sowunmi, L., Edet, D. and Anarado, N. (2008), Professional nurses' opinion on research and research utilization for promoting quality nursing care in selected teaching hospitals in Nigeria. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 14: 243–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2008.00684.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.