Junior doctors' working hours: Perspectives on the reforms
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 200–214, June 2008
How to Cite
Wilkinson, C. (2008), Junior doctors' working hours: Perspectives on the reforms. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 14: 200–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2008.00689.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.