The cultural–ecological orientation of graduate nurses (novice) in medical–surgical nursing
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 342–346, October 2008
How to Cite
Oliver, M. (2008), The cultural–ecological orientation of graduate nurses (novice) in medical–surgical nursing. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 14: 342–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2008.00711.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.