This fuel source is called paraffin in some countries and kerosene in others.
Paraffin (kerosene) poisoning in under-five children: A problem of developing countries*
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 140–144, June 2009
How to Cite
Tshiamo, W. (2009), Paraffin (kerosene) poisoning in under-five children: A problem of developing countries. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 15: 140–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2009.01748.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!