Kate Pearson is currently the Assistant Nursing Director (Peri-operative Services) at Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital, Nathan, Queensland, Australia.
Maintainance of patients' dignity during hospitalization: Comparison of staff–patient observations and patient feedback through interviews
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 227–230, August 2009
How to Cite
Henderson, A., Van Eps, M. A., Pearson, K., James, C., Henderson, P. and Osborne, Y. (2009), Maintainance of patients' dignity during hospitalization: Comparison of staff–patient observations and patient feedback through interviews. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 15: 227–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2009.01764.x
Catherine James is currently retired.
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.