Jane Mills is currently: Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing, Midwifery and Nutrition, James Cook University, Cairns Campus, Queensland, Australia.
The social world of Australian practice nurses and the influence of medical dominance: An analysis of the literature
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 489–494, December 2009
How to Cite
Mills, J. and Hallinan, C. (2009), The social world of Australian practice nurses and the influence of medical dominance: An analysis of the literature. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 15: 489–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2009.01772.x
Authorship Credit: (i) JM (80%) CH (20%): conception and design, or analysis and interpretation of data; (ii) JM (80%) CH (20%): drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; and (iii) JM (50%) CH (50%): final approval of the version to be published.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.