Chia-Chan Kao is currently: Assistant Professor (R.N. MSN, DrPH, PhD), Department of Healthcare Administration, I-Shou University, Taiwan ROC.
Registered nurse incentives to return to practice in the United States
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 359–367, October 2009
How to Cite
Langan, J. C., Tadych, R. A., Kao, C.-C. and Israel, H. (2009), Registered nurse incentives to return to practice in the United States. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 15: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2009.01791.x
Heidi Israel is currently Adjunct Instructor/Assistant Professor (PhD RN FNP LCSW) Orthopaedic Surgery at Saint Louis University School of Nursing.
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.