The status and perspective of diabetes health education in China: Inspiration from Australia
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 92–98, April 2010
How to Cite
Wilson, A. and Gyi, A. A. (2010), The status and perspective of diabetes health education in China: Inspiration from Australia. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 16: 92–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2010.01817.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.