The effect of music on discomfort experienced by intensive care unit patients during turning: A randomized cross-over study
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 125–131, April 2010
How to Cite
Cooke, M., Chaboyer, W., Schluter, P., Foster, M., Harris, D. and Teakle, R. (2010), The effect of music on discomfort experienced by intensive care unit patients during turning: A randomized cross-over study. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 16: 125–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2010.01819.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.