Going home better not worse: Older adults' views on physical function during hospitalization
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 381–388, August 2010
How to Cite
Boltz, M., Capezuti, E., Shabbat, N. and Hall, K. (2010), Going home better not worse: Older adults' views on physical function during hospitalization. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 16: 381–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2010.01855.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.