Australian rural remote registered nurses' experiences of learning to provide antenatal services in general practice: A pilot study
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 319–325, August 2010
How to Cite
Mills, J., Birks, M., Francis, K., Miles, M. and Jones, J. (2010), Australian rural remote registered nurses' experiences of learning to provide antenatal services in general practice: A pilot study. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 16: 319–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2010.01859.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.