Author contributions: F. J.: Initiation and design of the research, collection and analysis of the data and writing the paper. F. S.: Supervisor of the project and co-analysis of the data and editorial revision of draft paper. M. S.: Co-supervisor of the project and editorial revision of the draft paper. M. H. K.: Co-supervisor of the project and editorial revision of the draft paper. L. M. W.: Co-author and editorial revision of the draft paper.
Clinical decision-making in senior nursing students in Iran
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 595–602, December 2010
How to Cite
Jahanpour, F., Sharif, F., Salsali, M., Kaveh, M. H. and Williams, L. M. (2010), Clinical decision-making in senior nursing students in Iran. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 16: 595–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2010.01886.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.