How the care of residents in aged care homes can be improved by investing in nursing research
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 103–104, April 2011
How to Cite
Pearson, A. (2011), How the care of residents in aged care homes can be improved by investing in nursing research. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 17: 103–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2011.01913.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!