Economical and clinical impact of surgical site infection following coronary artery bypass graft surgery in north Jordan
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 117–125, April 2011
How to Cite
Al-Zaru, I. M., AbuAlRub, R. and Musallam, E. A. (2011), Economical and clinical impact of surgical site infection following coronary artery bypass graft surgery in north Jordan. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 17: 117–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2011.01916.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.