Registered nurses' beliefs of the benefits of exercise, their exercise behaviour and their patient teaching regarding exercise
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 351–356, August 2011
How to Cite
Esposito, E. M. and Fitzpatrick, J. J. (2011), Registered nurses' beliefs of the benefits of exercise, their exercise behaviour and their patient teaching regarding exercise. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 17: 351–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2011.01951.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.