Nursing and midwifery college students' expectations of their educators and perceived stressors during their education: A pilot study in Turkey
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 486–494, October 2011
How to Cite
Cilingir, D., Gursoy, A. A., Hintistan, S. and Ozturk, H. (2011), Nursing and midwifery college students' expectations of their educators and perceived stressors during their education: A pilot study in Turkey. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 17: 486–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2011.01965.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!