The top eight issues Queensland Australia's aged-care nurses and assistants-in-nursing worried about outside their workplace: A qualitative snapshot
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 444–454, October 2011
How to Cite
Tuckett, A., Hegney, D., Parker, D., Eley, R. M. and Dickie, R. (2011), The top eight issues Queensland Australia's aged-care nurses and assistants-in-nursing worried about outside their workplace: A qualitative snapshot. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 17: 444–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2011.01966.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.